Friday, May 11, 2012

Life as you want it to be.

Year 2 Semester 2 is officially over.
Today's discussion with my housemates were boys, summer and christmas holiday & our future.
Doesn't the future just scares everybody till we feel like wetting our pants?
It does for me. :)
Doesn't the boy you like suddenly make you feel so uncertain about what you want to do with your future?
Not me, thats why I'm teasing my friend till she is getting slightly depress. :P
Doesn't the holidays make you look forward to it?
Yes & No.
Anyway, when we talking about all this, we never did realise till later that we were enjoying ourselves soo much at that moment. This post is the perfect example as I only realised NOW how much I apreciate my housemates company. And then I start wandering how much I will miss them when we have to part ways next year.
We tend to spend majority of our time thinking of the past, half the time about the far future, seldom about the near future and never about the present time.
Therefore, we are not living in the present and always the past and future.
It lead me to think that why ? why do we worry about the future and miss the past ? I wander ... (as that is my main activity in England.)
I miss my past because it lead me to my present. I worry about the future because I want that future me to be the present me.
Should I think that much or should I just say, "For God sake, just live life as you want it to be."
The near future should be what we think about most.
I'm thinking about my last summer break as a student.
I'm thinking about the activities  I want to join as a 3rd year student.
Most importantly, I'm thinking about how to do my disertation.
All of above will be waht I want to do in the near future and in 3 months time that will be the present me. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment