Monday, February 4, 2013

The end at the very beginning.

Today, as I realise that I am approaching the end of my university life, I asked myself this question.
"Did I lost more than I have gain over this period of time?"

As I fight my way into a different country with a lot of strangers and different cultures, what did I left behind in Malaysia?

It was never an easy road back and forth from Malaysia to England.
Changing from this to that. Doing this and not that.
I thought I had become a better person. I think I had, but along the way I lost my love and a few friends over knowledge and dreams.
I have lost two important feelings in my life to something that I can't touch and see.
Is it worthy? The lost I had due to distance and time.
Can I calculate the profit and loss I had made over the 3 years here?
Hmmm ....

No comments:

Post a Comment